We had lunch at the OAL’s favorite sushi place today to welcome Dr. Ting Zhang to the lab. Ting will be working with Dr. Andrey Khlystov at DRI and Dr. Sergey Varganov at UNR to study thermal decomposition of e-cigarette flavorants. Her project has both laboratory and modeling components. Welcome, Ting!
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- DRI Recognizes Andrea Gordon as the 2023 Peter B. Wagner Memorial Award-Winner for Women in Atmospheric Sciences
- DRI Accepting Applications for New STEM Education Internship Program
- DRI Foundation Trustee Honors Father by Establishing Farming & Environment Award
- More Heatwaves and Vanishing Snow: The Lake Tahoe Basin’s Future on a Warming Planet
- Meet Microplastics Research Students Angelique DePauw and Olivia Hines
- Meet Sayantan (Monty) Majumdar, Ph.D.