Public and Personal Safety
DRI Campus Emergency Phone Numbers
In an emergency please call 911.
DRI’s Reno Campus Emergency Message/Alerts: (775) 673-7499
DRI’s Las Vegas Campus Emergency Message/Alerts: (702) 862-5596
DRI Contacts for Campus Safety and Emergency Preparedness
NSHE University Police Services is committed to serving the public and building relationships that promote trust and foster collaboration.
UNR/DRI/TMCC POLICE SERVICES
- In an emergency please call 911
- UNR Police Services: 775-334-COPS (2677)
- For routine and non-emergencies, call the University Police Services Duty phone number at 775-745-6195
- Answers to many general questions on the UNR Police website:
University Police Services – Serving DRI’s Las Vegas Campus
Working cooperatively through an interlocal agreement, the University Police Services is proud to offer protection and security to DRI’s Southern Nevada campus.
University Police Services officers are full-fledged Category 1 peace officers who’ve undergone a 22-week, 750-hour Nevada Peace Officers’ Standards and Training (POST) program as well as 560 hours of field training. Similar to Las Vegas Metro Police, University Police Services possess full law enforcement authority, such as the right to carry firearms and make arrests.
The following links provide additional information regarding how to contact the University Police Services, crime statistics for the UNLV and DRI campuses, and more. For police assistance in the case of an immediate emergency or crime in progress, please dial 911. You may also dial 702-895-3668 for non-emergency situations on the DRI campus.
- Contact information for the UNLV Department of Police Services
- Crime alerts, timely warnings, and general announcements
- UNLV Department of Police Services’ daily crime log *
- Sexual offender notification
- Crime prevention tips
- UNLV Department of Police Services homepage
* Please note that UNLV’s Daily Crime Log contains information regarding crimes that take place on the campuses of both UNLV and DRI. However, this information is not separated out by the institution.
The UNLV Rebel Safe App is available for download by clicking on the image below.
UNLV/DRI/CSN/NSC Police Services
- In an emergency please call 911
- University Police Services – Southern Command: 702-895-3669
Calls made to 911 will be directed to the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police.
- Non-emergencies and routine inquiries: Call 702-895-3668
- Learn more about the department by visiting the UNLV Police website:
UNR Police Assistance at DRI & TMCC
Working cooperatively through an inter-local agreement, the University of Nevada, Reno Police Services offers protection and security to DRI’s Northern Nevada campus and TMCC campus.
University Police Services is a fully functional law enforcement agency. The following links provides additional information regarding how to contact the UNR Police, crime statistics for the campuses, sign up for emergency alerts for the campuses, and more. UNR Police Services main administration contact information is 775-784-4013, 1664 N. Virginia St. MS 0250, Reno, NV 89557-0250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For police assistance in the case of an immediate emergency or crime in progress, please dial 911. Fire, police and emergency medical personnel are all available through dialing 911. Non-emergency crime reports should be made to the UNR Police Services at the TMCC substation 775-674-7900, 7000 Dandini Boulevard, Red Mountain Building 243, Reno, NV 89512-3999. Business hours will be daily Monday – Friday 8:00 am – noon and 1:00-5:00 pm.
To report a crime anonymously, contact Secret Witness at 775-322-4900.