Record flood-producing rainstorms of 17-18 July 1996 in the Chicago metropolitan area. Part I: Synoptic and mesoscale features, Journal of Applied Meteorology, 38 (3), 257-265(1999).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling
- Scientists Map Loss of Groundwater Storage Around the World