Clery Notice: Confirmed Positive Cases of Coronavirus on DRI’s Las Vegas Campus
Today, Monday, May 16, 2022, we were notified that two individuals at our Las Vegas campus received positive tests for the coronavirus (COVID-19) today. Both individuals were last on DRI’s Las Vegas campus in Phase I on Thursday, May 12, 2022. Individuals who were in close contact with these individuals have already been notified.
Your health and the health of the community is of primary concern to DRI. We are issuing this notice of communicable disease as an abundance of caution. The following are suggestions everyone should consider:
- Face coverings are encouraged while working around others at our DRI campus.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. When you are sick, keep your distance from others to protect them from getting sick too.
- Please stay home from work, school, and errands when you are sick. This will help prevent spreading your illness to others.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. It may prevent those around you from getting sick. Serious respiratory illnesses are spread by cough, sneezing, or unclean hands.
- Washing your hands often will help protect you from germs. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs are often spread when a person touches something that is contaminated with germs and then touches his or her eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work or school, especially when someone is ill. Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
Location of Incident: DRI Las Vegas Campus – Phase I
Description of Incident: The individuals accessed areas of DRI’s Las Vegas campus – Phase I. DRI has notified anyone who may have had close contact with the individuals on campus.
The Southern Nevada Health District encourages anyone with concerns to call the General Public Helpline at (702) 759-INFO (4636). The number is live Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for COVID-19 questions.