Human Remains from Camels Back Cave (42To392), Dugway Proving Ground, Tooele County, Utah: Description and Assessment of Cultural Affiliation, Submitted to U.S. Army Dugway Proving Grounds, UT.(2008).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Climate Change Will Increase Wildfire Risk and Lengthen Fire Seasons, Study Confirms
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling