A comparison of 2000 year accumulation records from Law Dome and Aurora Basin North, 2nd Open Science Conference, International Partnerships in Ice Core Sciences (IPICS): Hobart, Tasmania, March 7, 2016-March 11, 2016(2016).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling
- Scientists Map Loss of Groundwater Storage Around the World