Polarization Based Photothermal Interferometry Combined with Phase Sensitive Detection for Measurement of Black Carbon, 7th International Workshop on Laser-Induced Incandescence: Tahoe City, CA, June 19, 2016-June 23, 2016(2016).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- DRI Recognizes Andrea Gordon as the 2023 Peter B. Wagner Memorial Award-Winner for Women in Atmospheric Sciences
- DRI Accepting Applications for New STEM Education Internship Program
- DRI Foundation Trustee Honors Father by Establishing Farming & Environment Award
- More Heatwaves and Vanishing Snow: The Lake Tahoe Basin’s Future on a Warming Planet
- Meet Microplastics Research Students Angelique DePauw and Olivia Hines
- Meet Sayantan (Monty) Majumdar, Ph.D.