Tensile strength of soil aggregates as a function of matric potential: a model towards predicting low-severity fire effects on soil structure, American Geophyscial Union: San Francisco, CA, EOS-Abstract No.(2016).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- DRI Accepting Applications for New STEM Education Internship Program
- DRI Foundation Trustee Honors Father by Establishing Farming & Environment Award
- More Heatwaves and Vanishing Snow: The Lake Tahoe Basin’s Future on a Warming Planet
- Meet Microplastics Research Students Angelique DePauw and Olivia Hines
- Meet Sayantan (Monty) Majumdar, Ph.D.
- Cracking the Mysterious Case of Dying Desert Forests