The Meaning of the Mammoth Age Profile from Krakow Spadzista Trench B+B1The Meaning of the Mammoth Age Profile from Krakow Spadzista Trench B+B1, In A Gravettian Site in Southern Poland: Krakow Spadzista, 159-187, ISEA PAS: Poland(2016).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling
- Scientists Map Loss of Groundwater Storage Around the World