The Meaning of the Mammoth Age Profile from Krakow Spadzista Trench B+B1The Meaning of the Mammoth Age Profile from Krakow Spadzista Trench B+B1, In A Gravettian Site in Southern Poland: Krakow Spadzista, 159-187, ISEA PAS: Poland(2016).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- A Community-Centered Approach to Air Quality Assessment
- Scientists Discover Fire Records Embedded Within Sand Dunes
- DRI Science at the Springs
- DRI Aims to Increase Scientific Access to Earth Monitoring Data With Re-Launch of ClimateEngine.org
- Climate Change is Already Impacting Stream Flows Across the U.S.
- Come Rain or Shine: Rainwater Harvesting for Food Production in the Face of Drought