Predicting Snow-To-Rain Transitions Across The Western U.S.: When Is Daily Air Temperature Sufficient?, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting: San Francisco, CA , December 14, 2015-December 18, 2015(2015).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- A Community-Centered Approach to Air Quality Assessment
- Scientists Discover Fire Records Embedded Within Sand Dunes
- DRI Science at the Springs
- DRI Aims to Increase Scientific Access to Earth Monitoring Data With Re-Launch of ClimateEngine.org
- Climate Change is Already Impacting Stream Flows Across the U.S.
- Come Rain or Shine: Rainwater Harvesting for Food Production in the Face of Drought