How important is terminus cliff melt? A study of the Canada Glacier terminus, Taylor Valley, Antarctica., Global and Planetary Change, 22, 105-116(1999).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- A Community-Centered Approach to Air Quality Assessment
- Scientists Discover Fire Records Embedded Within Sand Dunes
- DRI Science at the Springs
- DRI Aims to Increase Scientific Access to Earth Monitoring Data With Re-Launch of ClimateEngine.org
- Climate Change is Already Impacting Stream Flows Across the U.S.
- Come Rain or Shine: Rainwater Harvesting for Food Production in the Face of Drought