Chapter 15. Multi-scale Observational and Numerical Modeling Studies of the Turbulence Environment, In Aviation Turbulence: Processes, Detection, Prediction, Part IV, pp. 299-316, Springer International Publishing: Edited by R. Sharman and T. Lane(2016).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Climate Change Will Increase Wildfire Risk and Lengthen Fire Seasons, Study Confirms
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling