Description of Piezometer Nests and Water Levels in the Rio Grande Valley near Albuquerque, Bernalillo County, New Mexico, Geological Survey Open-File Report 87-122, 51 p., U.S. Geological Survey(1987).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Climate Change Will Increase Wildfire Risk and Lengthen Fire Seasons, Study Confirms
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling