Aquifer provenance, flow pathways, landscape setting and BMI community relationships in Great Basin and Mojave Desert springs, Nevada Water Resources Association Conference: Reno, NV, December 9, 2015-December 11, 2015(2015).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- DRI Accepting Applications for New STEM Education Internship Program
- DRI Foundation Trustee Honors Father by Establishing Farming & Environment Award
- More Heatwaves and Vanishing Snow: The Lake Tahoe Basin’s Future on a Warming Planet
- Meet Microplastics Research Students Angelique DePauw and Olivia Hines
- Meet Sayantan (Monty) Majumdar, Ph.D.
- Cracking the Mysterious Case of Dying Desert Forests