Human Occupation in the Beringian “Mammoth Steppe”: Starved for Fuel, or Dung-Burner’s Paradise?, Current Research in the Pleistocene, 20, 68-70(2003).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- DRI Accepting Applications for New STEM Education Internship Program
- DRI Foundation Trustee Honors Father by Establishing Farming & Environment Award
- More Heatwaves and Vanishing Snow: The Lake Tahoe Basin’s Future on a Warming Planet
- Meet Microplastics Research Students Angelique DePauw and Olivia Hines
- Meet Sayantan (Monty) Majumdar, Ph.D.
- Cracking the Mysterious Case of Dying Desert Forests