Cyanobacterial assemblages in the permanent ice covers of the McMurdo Dry Valley lakes, Antarctica: Distribution, growth rate, and temperature response of photosynthesis, J Phycol, 34, 587-597(1998).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling
- Scientists Map Loss of Groundwater Storage Around the World