Using modern through mid-Pleistocene climate proxy data to bound future variations in infiltration at Yucca Mountain, NevadaUsing modern through mid-Pleistocene climate proxy data to bound future variations in infiltration at Yucca Mountain, Nevada, In The Geology and Climatology of Yucca Mountain and Vicinity, Southern Nevada and California: Geological Society of America Memoir 199, 05, 10.1130/2007.1199(2007).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling
- Scientists Map Loss of Groundwater Storage Around the World