Chapter 8, Section IV: Biological consequences associated with the alternative futures: Species RichnessChapter 8, Section IV: Biological consequences associated with the alternative futures: Species Richness, In Environmental decisions and uncertain futures: Scenarios for the region of MCB Camp Pendleton & MCAS Miramar, California, 398-417, Taylor & Francis CRC Press(2006).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- DRI Recognizes Andrea Gordon as the 2023 Peter B. Wagner Memorial Award-Winner for Women in Atmospheric Sciences
- DRI Accepting Applications for New STEM Education Internship Program
- DRI Foundation Trustee Honors Father by Establishing Farming & Environment Award
- More Heatwaves and Vanishing Snow: The Lake Tahoe Basin’s Future on a Warming Planet
- Meet Microplastics Research Students Angelique DePauw and Olivia Hines
- Meet Sayantan (Monty) Majumdar, Ph.D.