Simulated effects of N deposition, ozone injury, and climate change on a forest stand in the San Bernardino Mountains, In Oxidant Air Pollutant Impacts in the Montane Forests of Southern California: A Case Study of the San Bernardino Mountains, Ecological Studies, v. 134, 353-372, Springer Science+Business Media: New York, NY(1999).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Climate Change Will Increase Wildfire Risk and Lengthen Fire Seasons, Study Confirms
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling