Effects of harvesting intensity on forest productivity and soil carbon storageEffects of harvesting intensity on forest productivity and soil carbon storage, In Management of Carbon Sequestration in Soils. Advances in Soil Science, 351-363, CRC Press: Boca Raton, Florida and New York(1998).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling
- Scientists Map Loss of Groundwater Storage Around the World