Pollution, biomass burning, and dust aerosols in Greenland and Antarctic precipitation over the past 2 centuries, Past, Present and Future Climate Dynamics, Feedback Mechanisms, and Land Atmosphere Interactions Workshop: Helsinki, Finland(2007).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling
- Scientists Map Loss of Groundwater Storage Around the World