Comparison of CAMx and UAM-V model performance for two ozone episodes in the eastern United States, Final report, prepared for Ohio Environmental Protection Agency, Division of Air Pollution Control: Columbus, OH by Sonoma Technology, Inc., Santa Rosa, CA , STI-996203-1732-FR(1997).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling
- Scientists Map Loss of Groundwater Storage Around the World