Second law analysis of convective heat transfer for laminar flow in a duct with constant heat flux, Int. J. of Energy Res., 13, 537-543(1989).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling
- Scientists Map Loss of Groundwater Storage Around the World