The EnergySmart PSA Contest is open for submissions! Deadline extended to December 11th, 2020!
Over the past few years Science Alive has held a yearly Public Service Announcment (PSA) contest for middle school aged students (6th-8th) in Nevada about energy use and conservation. This year’s contest opens October 19th and runs until December 11th, 2020. Past submissions have included music videos, dramatic re-tellings and even illustrated cartoons. You can watch the winning PSA videos from 2019 on the Science Alive YouTube. Winning students and the teachers with the most student submissions will earn prizes for their efforts. We are so excited to see a new group of students demonstrate their creativity, acting abilities and energy conservation knowledge!
PSA Eligibility and Guidelines:
– You must be a Nevada student that attends a school within a Southwest Gas service area – Check Eligibility Here!
– You must be in middle school (grades 6th – 8th)
– You may work alone or in a group of up to 4 members
– Your PSA video cannot be longer than 2 minutes and must be uploaded and submitted to our Google Form by November 30th
– You must complete and submit a talent release form signed by your parent or guardian
Have questions? Email Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is generously supported by Southwest Gas and NV Energy.