Clery Notice: Confirmed Positive Cases of Coronavirus on DRI’s Reno Campus
Today, Thursday, July 28, 2022 we were notified of an individual on our Reno campus who received a positive test for the coronavirus (COVID-19) today. This individual was last on DRI’s Reno campus Tuesday, July 19, 2022 in the NNSC Building. Individuals who were in close contact with this individual have already been notified.
The health and well-being of our employees is something that is taken very seriously and is of the highest priority. We are issuing the following notice of communicable disease out of an abundance of caution.
The following are suggestions everyone should consider:
- Face coverings are encouraged while working around others at our DRI campus.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. When you are sick, keep your distance from others to protect them from getting sick too.
- Please stay home from work, school, and errands when you are sick. This will help prevent spreading your illness to others.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. It may prevent those around you from getting sick. Serious respiratory illnesses are spread by cough, sneezing, or unclean hands.
- Washing your hands often will help protect you from germs. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs are often spread when a person touches something that is contaminated with germs and then touches his or her eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work or school, especially when someone is ill. Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
Location of Incidents: DRI Reno Campus – NNSC Building
Description of Incidents: The individual accessed areas of DRI’s Reno campus – NNSC Building. DRI has notified anyone who may have had close contact with the individual on campus.
The Washoe County Health District encourages anyone with concerns to call the General Public Helpline at 775.328.2427. The number is live Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for COVID-19 questions.