The Tectonic Setting of the Bushveld Complex in the Marico District, Western Transvaal, South Africa, 14 p., Inst. Geol. Res. Bushveld Complex: Pretoria, South Africa, Res. Rept. 74(1988).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling
- Scientists Map Loss of Groundwater Storage Around the World