Drought Monitoring through Cloud Computing and Visualization of Remote Sensing and Meteorological Datasets, (Invited) Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science, Inc (CUASHI) Webinar Series on The Western US Drought on the Ground and from Space: Combining in situ and remotely sensed data to understand and mitigate drought, October 16, 2015(2015).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- DRI Recognizes Andrea Gordon as the 2023 Peter B. Wagner Memorial Award-Winner for Women in Atmospheric Sciences
- DRI Accepting Applications for New STEM Education Internship Program
- DRI Foundation Trustee Honors Father by Establishing Farming & Environment Award
- More Heatwaves and Vanishing Snow: The Lake Tahoe Basin’s Future on a Warming Planet
- Meet Microplastics Research Students Angelique DePauw and Olivia Hines
- Meet Sayantan (Monty) Majumdar, Ph.D.