Did precipitation regimes change during the Twentieth Century?Did precipitation regimes change during the Twentieth Century?, In Understanding Climate Change: Climate Variability, Predictability, and Change in the Midwestern United States, 100-112, Indiana University Press: Bloomington, Indiana(2009).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling
- Scientists Map Loss of Groundwater Storage Around the World