Modification of the OZIPR air quality modeling software for use with the SAPRC chemical mechanisms, Draft report, prepared for Statewide Air Pollution with the SAPRC chemical mechanisms. Draft report prepared for Statewide Air Pollution Research Center, University of California, Riverside, CA: by Sonoma Technology, Inc., Santa Rosa, CA, STI-99290-1545-DR(1995).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Climate Change Will Increase Wildfire Risk and Lengthen Fire Seasons, Study Confirms
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling