A Class III Cultural Resource Inventory of 5,581 Acres, U.S. Dugway Proving Ground, Tooele County, Utah, U-08-DA-0467m. Copies available from Cultural Resource Management Office, U.S. Army Dugway Proving Ground, Dugway, Utah(2009).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- A Community-Centered Approach to Air Quality Assessment
- Scientists Discover Fire Records Embedded Within Sand Dunes
- DRI Science at the Springs
- DRI Aims to Increase Scientific Access to Earth Monitoring Data With Re-Launch of ClimateEngine.org
- Climate Change is Already Impacting Stream Flows Across the U.S.
- Come Rain or Shine: Rainwater Harvesting for Food Production in the Face of Drought