Using Plants to Control Sand Movement and Dust Emissions, Report prepared for Great Basin Unified Air Pollution Control District, Bishop CA, September 2012.(2012).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- DRI Accepting Applications for New STEM Education Internship Program
- DRI Foundation Trustee Honors Father by Establishing Farming & Environment Award
- More Heatwaves and Vanishing Snow: The Lake Tahoe Basin’s Future on a Warming Planet
- Meet Microplastics Research Students Angelique DePauw and Olivia Hines
- Meet Sayantan (Monty) Majumdar, Ph.D.
- Cracking the Mysterious Case of Dying Desert Forests