The mission of the Hydrologic Science at DRI is to improve society's fundamental knowledge and understanding of hydrologic systems and to encourage more effective and efficient management of water resources... read more »
Learn more about the scientific programs and research topics that our scientists are working on. Program details...
- ACAP: Alternative Cover Assessment Program
- DOE/NNSA Technical Research, Engineering, and Development Contract
- Ecological Engineering
- NWRRI: Nevada Water Resources Research Institute
- PAM (Polyacrylamide) Research
- SEPHAS: Scaling Environmental Processes in Heterogeneous Arid Soils
- Truckee River Programs
- WAIS Divide Ice Core
Several world class experimental testing facilities as well as design, sampling, monitoring, analytical, and data interpretation services. The following are a select collection of laboratories that specialize in Atmospheric Sciences. More laboratories...