Numerical modeling refinements from a distributed temperature perturbation sensing experiment on the Nevada National Security Site, 2018 Devils Hole Workshop: Beatty, NV, May 2, 2018-May 4, 2018(2018).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling
- Scientists Map Loss of Groundwater Storage Around the World