On the Search for Dynamical Commonalities Among Southern California “Sundowner” Events: Simulation Studies of Several Events, Invited talk. Fire Weather and Sundowner Winds in Santa Barbara: Observing, Modeling and Forecasting Workshop: Ucen Lobero Room, UC Santa Barbara, CA, October 21, 2015(2016).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Climate Change Will Increase Wildfire Risk and Lengthen Fire Seasons, Study Confirms
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling