Lake Tahoe Source Attribution Study (LTSAS): Receptor Modeling Study to Determine the Sources of Observed Ambient Particulate Matter in the Lake Tahoe Basin, Final report submitted, Jonathan Long, (Tahoe Research Program Manager, USDA Forest Service), December, 2009.(2009).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- DRI Recognizes Andrea Gordon as the 2023 Peter B. Wagner Memorial Award-Winner for Women in Atmospheric Sciences
- DRI Accepting Applications for New STEM Education Internship Program
- DRI Foundation Trustee Honors Father by Establishing Farming & Environment Award
- More Heatwaves and Vanishing Snow: The Lake Tahoe Basin’s Future on a Warming Planet
- Meet Microplastics Research Students Angelique DePauw and Olivia Hines
- Meet Sayantan (Monty) Majumdar, Ph.D.