Snowmelt to streamflow: The importance of groundwater in mountain hydrology, University of Nevada, Reno Colloquium for the Graduate Program of Hydrologic Sciences: Reno, NV, September 11, 2020, Invited lecture.(2020).
Search DRI News and Announcements
Latest News and Announcements
- Can Scientific Ingenuity Turn the Clock Back on Climate Change?
- Community Scientists Needed: Help Improve Winter Weather Predictions
- 3000 years of carbon monoxide records show positive impact of global intervention in the 1980s
- Meet DRI Atmospheric Modeler, John Mejia
- Volcanic Eruptions Triggered Historical Global Cooling
- Scientists Map Loss of Groundwater Storage Around the World