Naval Earth Sciences and Engineering Program
Engineering and Applied Science Projects
- Support for Ohio Replacement Program
- Meteorological measurement, analysis, forecasting.
- Atmospheric plume fate and transport modeling at sub-meter scale.
- Paleo lake and landscape reconstruction, dust and sand transport, desertification, and State Historic Preservation Officer (SHPO)cultural resource mapping optimization.
- Groundwater resources sustainability analysis.
- Open-burn/open-detonation gas, aerosol measurement and transport.
- Novel ordnance disposal methodology development.
- Support for new weapon and countermeasures development.