This section provides links for tracking the evolution of the North American monsoon (NAM) as described in this website. The links may be of interest to anyone interested in the onset and evolution of the NAM in the Arizona-Great Basin region.
2. Wind and moisture fields showing moisture transport out of the GC
3. Infrared satellite imagery for deep convection
4. Northern GC SST-rainfall relationship
- Sea surface temperatures (SST)
- Eastern Pacific sea surface temperatures
- Ocean Watch
Provides ocean data including SST in the Pacific region.
- Current State of the Ocean (SOTO)
This website represents real-time data that is displayed on a virtual globe (by Google earth) and provides data layers for SST, wind vectors, ocean color and some other variables.
- Satellite rainfall estimates
- Real-time rainfall estimates over the Continental United States
- Real-time rainfall estimates over the Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean
- Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service (AHPS) Precipitation Analysis
This webpage depicts the current and archived observational precipitation across United States.
- USA rainfall estimates from National Weather Service (NWS) radar
- Other websites