MISSION SUPPORT GEOSCIENCES AND ENGINEERING
Mission Support encompasses DRI’s broad range of expertise for supporting the mission needs of the U.S. Dept. of Defense and the U.S. Dept. of Energy’s underground testing assessment, cultural resources and environmental monitoring.
- Support of water, air, ecological, cultural resources stewardship by DOE, DOD, DOI, USDA and other federal and state land managers.
- Providing environmental data collection, monitoring, and alert systems, including real-time and remotely operated platforms.
- Advancement of technology for rapid and accurate terrain characterization.
- Assessment of the impacts of dust cloud dynamics, entrainment, emissions, transport, and mitigation.
- Technology development of surface and subsurface sensors, and related signal interpretation.
Programs, Projects, and Laboratories
Monitoring, Analytics, Modeling and Decision Support