Ways to Donate
Support Science That Matters to You!
DRI scientists are at the forefront of finding and applying scientific solutions and innovative technologies to meet the challenges we all face from the Earth’s changing environment.
Your gift supports a better understanding of the Earth’s complex environmental systems, the preservation of diverse ecosystems, responsible natural resource management, and improving human health and welfare where we live and around the world.
Please explore the ways to contribute to the work of DRI scientists.
Be a part of finding the solutions we need now and for the future across DRI’s research and innovation expertise.
More Ways to Give to Support Research at DRI
Making a Pledge
To pledge a gift to DRI, please contact the DRI Advancement Office at FoundationInfo@dri.edu to receive a Pledge Form and discuss details.
Making a Gift of Securities
To make a gift of securities, please contact the DRI Advancement Office at FoundationInfo@dri.edu to make arrangements.
Charitable Gift Cards
Charitable gift cards are custom gift cards for individuals often distributed by Donor Advised Funds that can be redeemed for charitable giving.
We suggest the following steps to initiate a gift from a charitable gift card:
- Visit the website associated with your charitable gift card.
- Select “Redeem” or “Spend a Gift Card” to locate the charity of your choice.
- Search for DRI, DRI Research Foundation, DRI Foundation or Desert Research Institute. Sometimes you will need to search by the EIN association with all parts of DRI:EIN 94-2879252.
- From there, follow the prompt to select DRI as the recipient of your gift.
If you have further questions, please contact the DRI Advancement Office at FoundationInfo@dri.edu.
Employer Matching Funds
Employee matching gifts are wonderful way to leverage your gift to DRI. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs to match charitable contributions made by their employees.
We suggest the following steps to initiate your employer’s match:
- Check with your employer’s Human Resources department for a matching gift program. Ask about the process and any forms required.
- Select the DRI Research Foundation (EIN 94-2879252) as your charity of choice.
- Provide proof of your initial gift, with date and amount.
- If your employer requires action or further information from DRI, please contact the DRI Advancement Office at FoundationInfo@dri.edu or mail forms or requests to: DRI Foundation, 2215 Raggio ParkwayReno, Nevada 89512
The DRI Foundation is a
not-for profit, 501 (c)(3)
Tax ID # 94-2879252
Your contribution is
tax-deductible to the
extent allowed by law.