Mr. MacCabe is the Staff Computer Information Systems Scientist for DRI in Reno. He has 8 years of programming experience with a variety of database software including Oracle 8i and 10g, MS Access, PostgreSQL, and MS SQL Server. He also has a strong programming background in various languages including C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, PL/SQL, PHP, and several scripting languages. Mr. MacCabe has been building web based applications/portals using ESRI ArcGIS ArcServer 10 and ArcSDE 10 for the past few years.
SCADA systems using Schnieder Electic ClearSCADA and SCADApack for flow control canal automation integration.
Research Areas of Interest
- Database Design and Development
- Custom Web and Desktop Applications
- GIS Development
- Interactive Web Applications/Portals
- SCADA Integration, Irrigation canals/ditches
- Walker River Irrigation District SCADA Automated Irrigation Control Sites.
- BLM identify Riparian Habitat.
- NSO-EM ArcServer Public Website Development www.nnssremediation.dri.edu
- Nevada Water Resources Data, Modeling, and Visualization (DMV) Center Development