Data Analytics, Advanced Computing, Predictive Modeling and Decision Support
DRI has long been a leader in environmental monitoring, data analysis, and modeling, growing DRI’s capabilities and research as it relates to near-real-time analytics and decision support.
- Development and application of environmental data analytics.
- Advancement of GIS, remote sensing, autonomous vehicles, and data visualization techniques and processing methods.
- Numerical modeling of micro- to global-scale atmospheric and air quality, surface and subsurface hydrology, biology and ecology.
- Decision support tool development for environmental, transportation, managed water, and agricultural systems.
- Provision of high-performance computing and data services to private, state and federal agencies.
Program, Projects and Laboratories
Monitoring, Analytics, Modeling and Decision Support