Public Record Requests

All Freedom of Information Act and Public Record requests are handled by the Office of Communications and Government Affairs.

To submit a request please fill out our Contact Form. 

To download a fee schedule for public records request from NSHE (Nevada System of Higher Education) Procedures and Guidelines Manual please [CLICK HERE]