Conversations about climate, weather, and the Great Basin
Click below to view presentations from the Great Basin Climate Forum held December 6th, 2018 in Reno, NV.
- Dan McEvoy: Great Basin Climate Update: Recent Conditions and What to Expect This Winter
- Dave Simeral: An Inside Look at the U.S. Drought Monitor
- Adrian Harpold: Great Basin Snowpack Dynamics, Distribution, and Sensitivity to Climate (and Ecological Implications)
- Erin Hanan: Modeling tools for examining how climate change & management influence wildfire activity & effects
- Julie Hunter: Wildfires: Smoke Impacts and Public Health Protection
- Caiti Steele: USDA Climate Hubs: Enabling Climate- Informed Decision-Making