Announcing the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) Online Self-Service Supplier Registration System (SReg). This system allows suppliers to register and manage their business information online through their secure account.
To continue as a DRI vendor you must register your account at http://suppliers.nevada.edu. For registration assistance and general questions, please call the BCN Purchasing Office (775-784-6552) or FSO Accounts Payable (775-673-7474).
SReg operates in a similar manner to other on-line registration websites. To register the supplier submits their company and contact information online including name, email and business addresses, phone numbers, tax information, insurance, licenses, and commodity offerings. In addition, once they are registered, suppliers can maintain and update their information.
As part of NSHE’s move to the new Workday financial system, all new and current suppliers will need to register through the SReg system.
This one registration will provide suppliers with the following benefits:
- NSHE- wide exposure to all eight system institutions
- Access to new RFP’s and Contract Announcements
- Electronic filing of documents and email correspondence
- Allows the vendor to maintain current information through self-service
- Pre-registration into Paymode X (an electronic payment site). Paymode will not became active until Workday is implemented
Please do not hesitate to take advantage of this opportunity: go to http://suppliers.nevada.edu and register your vendor account. Your old account will not carryforward to the new Workday financial system. Workday will be operational this October and your old account will be deactivated.
Again, if you have any question please call the numbers listed above with any questions.
Thanks for your good service and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.
We also invite you to visit the DRI Research Parks, Ltd. to learn more about unique opportunities for high technology business development in northern Nevada.
- Suppliers listed in Alphabetic Order
- Suppliers listed by Commodity or Service
- Suppliers listed by Diversity Code
* Vendors = Suppliers
- Next >>