Page 4 of 5
BOULDER CITY CAMPUS
To report a crime or any emergency involving life, property or health.....CALL 911
- Give the dispatcher your name and say you are calling from the DESERT RESEARCH INSTITUTE from the appropriate location listed below:
|DRI Boulder City Laboratory|
|1500 Buchanan Blvd.
- The dispatcher will ask you questions about the nature of the emergency as well as your location in the building in order to direct emergency responders to the scene. Answer the dispatcher's questions with as much detail as possible.
- Do not hang up! Let the dispatcher end the conversation.
- If possible, send someone outside to greet the emergency responders and to assist in directing them through the building.
- If 911 is called during work hours, call the SNSC, 862-5400, immediately after completing call with 911 dispatcher. (If after hours, call 429-4011.)
Other Helpful (Non-Emergency) Numbers:
|SNSC main number
|Emergency Message Voice Mail
|Boulder City Police Department
|Nevada Highway Patrol
|Boulder City Fire Dept
|Family Doctors Boulder City
|Boulder City Hospital
|Facilities (heat loss or power outage)
|Facilities Daytime Cell Phone:
|After hours On Call Phone:
In case of a chemical spill or radioactive material discharge, after-hours building emergencies, or if you need to speak with a Public Affairs staff member, click here to access contact info for specific DRI/UNR personnel. (Available to logged-in DRI employees only.)