Page 5 of 5
To report a crime or any emergency involving life, property or health.....CALL 911
- Give the dispatcher your name and say you are calling from the DESERT RESEARCH INSTITUTE from the appropriate location listed below:
|5276 Texas Avenue, Stead, Nevada|
- The dispatcher will ask you questions about the nature of the emergency as well as your location in the building in order to direct emergency responders to the scene. Answer the dispatcher's questions with as much detail as possible.
- Do not hang up! Let the dispatcher end the conversation.
- If possible, send someone outside to greet the emergency responders and to assist in directing them through the building.
- If 911 is called during work hours, call 4411 immediately after completing call with 911 dispatcher.
Helpful (Non-Emergency) Numbers:
|Reno Police Department||775.334.2677|
|Washoe County Sheriff||775.785.4629|
|Nevada Highway Patrol||775.688.2500|
|Reno Fire Department Dispatch
|St Mary's Hospital
|Northern Nevada Medical Center||775.331.7000|
|Specialty Health Clinic, Reno||775.398.3630|
|DRI Emergency Voice Mail
In case of a chemical spill or radioactive material discharge, after-hours building emergencies, or if you need to speak with a Public Affairs staff member, click here to access contact info for specific DRI/UNR personnel. (Available to logged-in DRI employees only.)
- << Prev