Page 2 of 5
To report a crime or any emergency involving life, property or health.....CALL 911
- Give the dispatcher your name and say you are calling from the DESERT RESEARCH INSTITUTE from the appropriate street location and building number listed below:
Stout (30) NNSC (50) Maxey (40) GBERL (20) CRVB (10) REDD (70) 2215 Raggio Pkwy. 7010 Dandini Blvd.
- The dispatcher will ask you questions about the nature of the emergency as well as your location in the building in order to direct emergency responders to the scene. Answer the dispatcher's questions with as much detail as possible.
- Do not hang up! Let the dispatcher end the conversation.
- If possible, send someone outside to greet the emergency responders and to assist in directing them through the building.
- If 911 is called during work hours, call 775-742-6330 immediately after completing call with 911 dispatcher.
Helpful (Non-Emergency) Numbers:
|TMCC Police Department||775.674.7900|
|Reno Police Department||775.334.2677|
|Washoe County Sheriff||775.785.4629|
|Nevada Highway Patrol||775.688.2500|
|Reno Fire Department Dispatch
|St Mary's Hospital
|Northern Nevada Medical Center||775.331.7000|
|Specialty Health Clinic, Reno||775.398.3630|
|Facilities (heat loss or power outage)||775.673.7326|
|Facilities Daytime Cell Phone:||775.848.7326|
|After hours On Call Phone:||775.846.9408|
|NNSC Emergency Message Voice Mail||775.673.7499|