To Search for Jobs
1. On the jobs.dri.edu homepage, click the “Search Jobs” link on the left.
2. Enter your desired search criteria and then click on the “Search” link.
3. To view the position details, click on the job title.
To Create an Application For the First Time
1. On the homepage, click on the “Create Account” link.
2. Enter a username, password, and other required information and click “Create.”
3. Click on the “Job Opportunities” link, click on your desired job title, and click on the “Apply to this Job” link. Your new application will now be started and will remain in the system for future applications and use.
4. Please complete your application in detail as you click the “Save Changes” and “Next” links. In the Education, Work History, and References sections, please click on the “Add Entry” links to build your application. Incomplete or omission of information on your application may disqualify you from employment or affect starting compensation.
5. When you have completed your application and attached your documents, click on the “Certify and Submit” link at the bottom of the page. Click the Certification checkbox confirming your information is true and complete. Enter your initials and click the “Submit this Application” link.
By clicking on the “Your Applications” link on the left side of the homepage, you will be able to view your application status on each job to which you apply.
DRI welcomes qualified applicants as an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. We appreciate your interest in becoming a part of DRI.